ABOUT ME
Hello, I'm Simone, a GFE escort and international travel companion.
Contact: simone8international@gmail.com
I am available in Los Angeles and Dubai, and am in both cities frequently. I am also available in Europe and other cities in the Middle East upon request. London is another city that I love to visit. If you fly me over to meet you, we can enjoy our time together there.
I enjoy making new acquaintances and maintaining long-term friendships. It would be my pleasure to meet you and start something new.
I'm a friendly, relaxed Californian who loves to vacation. Whether you wish to take me with you to a tropical locale, a snowy mountain resort, a wonderful Christmas market, or a city adventure, count me in.
I am 5'9" in height or 175 cms. (on the tall side but not very), and I weigh 145 lbs (66 kg). I am a fair complected brunette (medium brown/auburn) with dark brown eyes and long wavy hair. My figure is toned and athletic. I have a medium body frame and a natural bust. I am 100% natural - I have zero enhancements to my face or figure. I do not color my hair, and I have no tattoos. My dress size is medium and my shoe size is 9.5. I am 30, college educated, and am continuing my education.
As an escort, I am on the conservative side. I am at ease with people and am a good conversationalist.
I am available to meet gentlemen who are also conservative and appreciate a woman who is well-mannered and enjoys going out for dinner and to events.
I am available for you, and you only. I love attending parties and clubs as your arm candy.
I meet only gentlemen and am not available for couples or fetish activities. This is due to my upbringing. I am non-judgmental, and I take no issue with others enjoying themselves as long as I am not asked to partake.
Before we meet up: Please send me an email and introduce yourself: Please volunteer some information about yourself so that I can be relaxed before our date. I value your privacy and am exceedingly discreet. Some information I often request: your name, company information or job title (this is kept private, of course but is necessary for my comfort - thank you for your understanding), your age range (example: 30s, 40s, 50s etc), your location, where you would like to meet, the date and time, plus anything else you wish to share with me.
Contact: simone8international@gmail.com
Feel free to make a suggestion regarding my attire. I will ask you in advance what your preferences are. I respect your personal taste and will do my best to meet your expectations.
Some further information: I escort as a hobby. It is a fun way to travel and meet gentlemen who have similar interests. I have a separate career that I enjoy.
My favorite Cuisines are: Italian, French, Persian, and Spanish.
My favorite Perfume: Angel Nova, Alien Goddess, and Jadore.
Meeting me regularly: If we enjoy each other's company and you wish to make an arrangement with me for several weeks, months, or a year, please feel free to discuss this with me. Explain where you travel and what your needs are, and we will come to terms.
